Aiyah!!!
On thursday, 26th June, while I was turning at the slip road off Farrer Road onto Holland Road, a stupid driver slammed into my car!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!! She claimed that she was looking out for the oncoming cars and had thought that I had already driven off! WHAT!?!
From the picture, one can imagine the force of the impact and the other vehicle's speed at the time of impact!!! My car bumper was forced in, boot was unable to be latched back (had to jam it back in), the brake lamp warning light came on!! ARGHHH!!!!

Sent my car to C&C this morning. :( The insurance guy gave me a replacement car but I got a Toyota Corolla which stink of dead fish! Tried airing it out but it was useless! I called the car agent just now and he said he'll try to change another car but who knows what the next car will smell like :(
Looking forward to Wednesday or Thursday when my car is fixed!

2 Comments:
wa lao... stupid driver!!! what a bummer! mom din tell me abt it!
ya loh!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home